Sunday, May 3, 2009

#5 Myspace & Facebook

Myspace was not so hard of a task. i had fun playing with this site. The Myspace page I created for this assignment is www.myspace.com/msthingtheming . i feel that myspace is more for teens or persons that want to go back in time. As for mmscl it only has 17 friends on myspace and 154 fans on Facebook. i find that the face book is to open to the outside world, theres to much info available and too personal . I would not want to create an account for Facebook.
Two interesting elements on the Library's myspace page are the Library search bar and the Ask a Librarian Instant Messenger.
I'm not really into the social networking sites. I feel that the sites such as Facebook and Myspace appeal to nosey people, that have nothing better to do than post information or personal photos of themselves for public view.

No comments:

Post a Comment